Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Error

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 17:06:39 -0500

Victor, Gustavo,

Thanks for reporting this! There was a problem with our new Spanish
language translation of Zenmap in the About page: one of the strings was
missing a "%s", resulting in this crash. I've fixed it in r36354, and you
can replace the locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/zenmap.mo file with the attached one,
which contains the fix.

Dan

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Victor Hugo Morales Hernández <