Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: RE : [NSE script] t3 protocol

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:01:58 -0500

On 10/30/2013 05:16 AM, alessandro.zanni () bt com wrote:
Dan, thank you for your researches, your updates are great. I completely agree with your changes.
I only got one error when the version description was empty (not on port 7001-7003): "weblogic-t3-info.nse:13: bad argument #1 to
'find' (string expected, got nil)".
So I changed the condition adding the "port.version.product ~= nil" and everything works fine now.

Alessandro ZANNI

Ps: I wanted to thanks Gil Noirot to let me use his weblogic server for these tests ;)
Thanks a lot! This script was committed in r32479. I shortened the version number in the probe to match the probe sent by the WebLogic Scripting Tool from Oracle.

Dan