Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE script] IPv6 RA flood

From: Adam Števko <adam.stevko () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:32:34 +0200

So, I made additional changes and -e is working now.

# nmap -6   --script ipv6-ra-flood.nse --script-args 'timeout=1' -d -e en0
NSE: Loaded 1 scripts for scanning.
NSE: Script Pre-scanning.
NSE: Starting runlevel 1 (of 1) scan.
NSE: Starting ipv6-ra-flood.
Initiating NSE at 00:25
NSE: Starting ipv6-ra-flood on interface en0
NSE: ipv6-ra-flood generated 3668 packets in 1 seconds.
NSE: Finished ipv6-ra-flood.
Completed NSE at 00:25, 0.93s elapsed

I also changed @args, so the website displays it correctly this time. The updated script (containing
your changes) can be found at https://bitbucket.org/xenol/nse-scripts/raw/4fc0e15e8013/ipv6-ra-flood.nse.

I'm sorry I didn't send the patch. I committed fixes and forgot to do so. It's too late here.

Adam Števko