Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE script] IPv6 RA flood

From: Adam Števko <adam.stevko () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:45:10 +0200

Hi David,

as promised I added more information about the RA flood vulnerability into description. I also added timeout. I did it
more less the same way as in url-snarf. However, I am not sure if it the best approach performance-wise.
See attached patch for more details. Feedback is welcome.

I would like to add more functionality to the script, e.g packet fragmentation so it can bypass RA Guard. I will post
more patches once I am done with it.

Cheers,

Adam