Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Porting vulnerability scripts - help needed

From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:15:09 +0100

On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 11:31:37PM +0100, Henri Doreau wrote:
Hi Djalal,

2011/10/22 Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>:
I've committed the vulnerability library [1] and now I've started to
port some existing scripts to it, you can find the first patches
attached.

Thanks for the nice work! I would suggest to check the changes into
the trunk. Or is it preferable to wait?
I've sent the patches to avoid regressions, but if you are sure that the
script is working you commit it.

Please find attached a patch for http-vuln-cve2011-3192.nse.
I've committed all the patches as r27033 (including yours).
I'll also try to port some of the left scripts, thanks Henri.

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org