Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Crashing and CPU Utilisation hangs at 50%

From: Ray Middleton <ray.middleton () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:11:11 +0000

Hi David,

Thanks for the response.

No the problem does not happen when switching to the topology tab, I never
get that far with the scans.  It is just on the main results window.

I've included the output.xml file and also an screenshot so you can see what
is happening from a graphical standpoint as well as the xml.

I forgot to add in my initial email that this is on Windows 7 pro 64bit.
Once manually closing out the application after it becomes unresponsive the
windows error is "NMAP front end results viewer is not responding".

Ray