Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE: RMI Dumpregistry

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:52:02 -0600

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:42:31PM +0200, Martin Holst Swende wrote:
Hi list,

I have now rewritten and expanded large parts of the rmi registry
dumper. I took some inspiration from Patriks OO-approach to java
classes/fields, but most of the codebase is still based on the OpenJDK
implementation. Some additions that have been made
- Better protocol support, now parses out the ip:port to the actual objects
- Catches 'custom data' , which actually discloses the classpath in some
cases
- Tested a lot against rmi registrys I found out on the series of tubes

This script could do with some more polishing, but that's mostly
documentation and decreasing verbosity. I think it is robust enough for
testing, and for that reason I let the output be pretty verbose, so I
can interpret any errors that occurs. In the final version, some of the
debugging-info should be removed.

Scripts are attached, but the latest can also be cloned or downloaded
from http://martin.swende.se/hgwebdir.cgi/nsescripts/

Sorry again for the delay. I added the library and script using the
files from your branch.

David Fifield