Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http Library Enhancements/Strategy

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:12:47 -0600

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 08:27:30PM +0200, Marc Ruef wrote:
I had to write something like this for the http-favicon survey script. I
didn't implement external host checking. I attached the script in case
you want to use it for inspiration. The relevant functions are dirname,
parse_url_relative, and http_get_redirected. It is used like this:

     root_host, root_port, root_path, body =
             http_get_redirected(host, port, "/", name, ip, REDIRECT_LIMIT)

Thank you for your support!

Oops, I think I forgot to really attach it. Here it is.

David Fifield