Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap SoC Ideas?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:20:19 -0700

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 04:28:42PM -0500, Ron wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:22:58 -0700 Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:

There have been quite a few people in the #nmap irc channel asking
about GSoC. Since there are only a couple active people there, I
generally send them to nmap-dev. Are there any pages I can send them
to for more info, or is the list the best resource?

I'm glad to hear that there has been so much GSoC interest in #nmap!
I hope everyone is encouraging and supportive (sending them to
nmap-dev for questions which aren't easily answered is a great idea
too).  You never know who might turn out to be an amazing developer.

As far as web pages, I think the best place to send them currently is
http://nmap.org/soc/.  I try to link all the most important
information from there.

Cheers,
Fyodor