Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap SoC Ideas?

From: liu xiaohui <xhliu.zju () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:13:32 +0800

Hi all,

I am a student of Zhejiang University in China. I am really interesting in
the GSoC project of nmap, especially in the *Feature Creepers and Bug
Wranglers*.
I have about 3 years of C++ programming experiences. And I have used python
write some stuffs in this year. I am familiar with the version-control tools
like bzr/git and svn.
I focused on the Open Source Community for a long time.
But I am a newbie to the nmap, so I want to chose this project
because I can go through the code of nmap. So would you guys tell me where
should I begin
if I wanna choose this project as my GSoC Application?

Thank U.
xhliu