Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Last call for smtp-open-relay.nse - help needed

From: Duarte Silva <duartejcsilva () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:43:39 +0000

Hi,

I have made some minor changes to smtp-open-relay.nse

* Fixed socket left open when receive_lines function call fails
* Minor comments changes

I also finished the smtp-enum-users.nse script (for more info read the
description in the script). Patches in the attachments as usual.

Regards,
Duarte Silva