Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Installing Nmap on Cell phones.

From: "Christopher Atanasopulo [John Doe]" <lugsam () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:54:52 -0300

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM, pyllyukko <pyllyukko () maimed org> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 02:13:41PM -0600, Ron wrote:
Yes, it'd be awesome to have Nmap on my phone. :)

I'm happily running a full featured nmap on my Nokia N900;)

I'm happy too with mine!. Anyway, in my case, it is quite useless
since the only conectivity I can access with it is the ethernet over
USB link. The gprs connection somehow I cannot access from native
linux apps but only with java apps (as I explained a couple of mails
above my phone's system is extremely hacked by motorola).
So, I did it purely for fun :)

Good luck to anyone who wants to run it on their phone, I hope you
have fun as I had!! ;)

--
Christopher 'J0hn D0e' Atanasopulo
.o. ..o ooo