Nmap Development mailing list archives

Regarding a possible bug..

From: vivek razdan <viveklonewolf () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:13:00 +0530

Hi there

Just wanted to ask if this is a bug or not..
I am using nmap on windows.
When I use the -d flag with any options (for example -F) in nmap it gives
the verbose and debugging information as it should.
When I use -dd , all the debugging and verbose information gets suppressed
except the --reason output..
So I wanted to share my experience with u. Is it a bug??

One more thing I also wanted to ask u when will nmap support proxy bounce
scanning and will there be a support for different scans for different ports
simultaneously??
For example I want to do simultaneous syn scan for port 21 and ack scan for
port 20 ; will this be supported in future versions or is this already
supported??

Thanks and Regards

Vivek