Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nping build breakage on opensolaris

From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:22:14 +0100

Hi,

I've just commited a patch that should fix the problem. Apparently
Solaris does not define u_intXX_t types but only uintXX_t types. So I've
just added a typedef manually. Also, I had problems with some ioctl()
flags but including header file <sys/sockio.h> solved the problem.

I've compiled it successfully in OpenSolaris 2009.06. I hope it also
compiles in other Solaris versions. Can anybody please confirm this?

Luis MartinGarcia.