Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [SINGLEWORD] radialnet

From: "sara fink" <sara.fink () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:25:25 +0300

www.kop-labs.com/scan1.xml  gives error

Error loading stylesheet: A network error occured loading an XSLT
stylesheet:http://www.kop-labs.com/usr//share/nmap/nmap.xsl

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 11:11 PM, Luis A. Bastiao Silva
<luis.kop () gmail com>wrote:

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM, sara fink <sara.fink () gmail com> wrote:

Can you give us results of your scan?

Sure.
You can find a big scan made by João ( author of RadialNet ) here:

http://trac.umitproject.org/browser/branch/RadialNet/share/sample/nmap_example.xml
It have some cases of what I mentioned.
Or just check a simple scan with different accuracy:
www.kop-labs.com/scan1.xml

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Luis A. Bastiao Silva <