Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Most final release candidate yet: Nmap 4.49RC6

From: Lionel Cons <lionel.cons () cern ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:10:16 +0100

Fyodor writes:
I'm happy to report that we got some good last-minute bug fixes which
were worthy of inclusion.  So I just uploaded Nmap 4.49RC6.  Please
give it a try and let us know very soon (by emailing nmap-dev) if you
encounter any problems!

I've tried the latest RC and I have two (minor) problems.

First, xmloutputversion is still 1.01. Based on the recent email
exchange, I was hoping to have it increased to 1.02.

Then, during a test run, I saw:

  Warning: Servicescan failed to fill info_template (subjectlen: 93). Too long? Match string was line 6081: v/Transarc
AFS/$1/$2

It's probably not linked to this RC version but it may indicate
something to change.

Cheers,

Lionel Cons