Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.22SOC6 Released

From: "li bo" <libo.swust () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:02:47 +0800

Happy birthday, nmap!
Greeeeeat job ever!

On 02/09/07, Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 09:52:23AM -0500, Kris Katterjohn wrote:
On 8/29/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo () buanzo com ar> wrote:

Umit depends on sqlite3, however, my lack of pysqlite was not detected
at
configure-compile time,
thus umit crashed. I sent a crash report.

 Are you using Python 2.4?  Fyodor and I were under the impression
that
Python 2.5 includes the sqlite stuff, so we basically settled on users
using
that.  I wrote a Windows Build Guide (check mswin32/buildguide.txt in
nmap
SVN) which IIRC only mentions 2.5 for them.  Are you testing on Windows
or
UNIX or both?  Do you have this problem on both?

I think we decided that only 2.5 should be used to build the Windows
Umit binary.  But Umit needs to continue to work with Python 2.4 for
other platforms such as Linux.  My Fedora 5 boxes only have Python
2.4, for example.

Cheers,
-F

--