Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.04BETA1 Released For Testing

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:20:46 -0400

Alex,
  I am not a windows guru, so I guess it shouldn't matter which .h we
use. However, I have all free SDK items, and mine will build either
way. If it can't find mfc/winres.h, you have a VS setup issue. See:
http://seclists.org/lists/nmap-dev/2005/Oct-Dec/0108.html

Build logs are saved as

mswin32\Debug\BuildLog.htm
nbase\Debug\BuildLog.htm