Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: UMIT screenshots

From: Emmanuel Goldstein <goldstein101 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:30:04 +0200

Please, do not remove the command-line arguments from de GUI, it helps
users to learn and it doesnt take that much space. 1,5 centimeters X
screenwide??? that's nothing man. Anyway, there could be an option not
to show that "command line bar"
.
I think somebody else already suggested it, but it would be great to
be able to change the arguments from the gui, not like current NmapFE.

Man, excellent job you're doing. Nice one, mate.

Ciao!