nanog mailing list archives

Re: Slack.com DNSSEC on Feb 12th 15: 00 UTC

From: "John Levine" <johnl () iecc com>
Date: 4 Feb 2022 20:32:01 -0500

It appears that Peter Beckman <beckman () angryox com> said:
Agreed! Slack should probably move away from the custom domain model, and
go with slack.com/w/bjornbjorn moving forward.

Their problem was poorly debugged software.  I don't see any reason that web
software is necessarily any better debugged than DNS software.

I use DNSSEC signed wildcards and it works fine, although it has blown up
the occasional buggy web spider which is not my problem.

Check out https://www.web.sp.am.

R's,
John