nanog mailing list archives

Re: Equinix

From: "Kaiser, Erich" <erich () gotfusion net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 08:24:35 -0600

We have seen this amongst other DCs as well, good help is hard to find :)

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 7:38 AM Drew Weaver <drew.weaver () thenap com> wrote:

Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone else has had a really hard time working with
Equinix over the past 6 months. It just seems like everything we try to do
gets done incorrectly without explanation or oversight. Prior to the last 6
months or so they had been fairly flawless doing basic tasks like
cross-connects and patching cables. I’m trying to determine whether it’s
just me or if everyone has noticed this?

Thanks,

-Drew