nanog mailing list archives

Re:

From: Stephen Satchell <list () satchell net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 09:01:25 -0700

On 05/09/2015 08:17 AM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf () dessus com> wrote:

No test/plain?  Delete without further ado.

In the past year or so it seems that all RAA Verification emails, or
at least the ones I see, contain no plain text.  :-(

-Jim P.

I'm surprised. I have set Thunderbird to view messages in plain text only. I get a number of messages that have only one line: "Please view this email in your browser."

Right.

(My brother doesn't like this. He's a process chemist, so he needs to use HTML mail to send most business traffic so that formulas and equations are sent properly. I had to remove my HTML-only filter in order to receive his e-mails. Then he set up a GMail account because others were also filtering on HTML-only. Go figure. Before you ask, I have not put that filter back...)