nanog mailing list archives

Re: Input Regarding Cogent and NTT

From: Alistair Mackenzie <magicsata () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 19:35:13 +0000

Don't be surprised if cogent contact you for even posting this.

They did it to me when I asked for hibernia.
On 5 Feb 2015 19:16, "Mike Hammett" <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:

Working on it. ;-)

Being an eyeball network, most of my traffic just goes to NetFlix, Akamai,
LimeLight, FaceBook, Google, etc. anyway. Peer what you can peer, Cogent
for customer routes, then grab a couple nicer carriers and call it a day.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com