nanog mailing list archives

Re: Input Regarding Cogent and NTT

From: Christopher Rogers <phiber () phiber org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:00:37 -0800

NTT is awesome.  Extremely responsive, sales guys aren't pushy, noc is
great, and lots of NTT guys are here on nanog.

Cogent is not.  Their sales guys love to scrape whois records too, and
won't leave you the hell alone.

I've used both extensively, and now typically just avoid cogent.

-chris
Am 05.02.2015 09:26 schrieb "Jack Stonebraker" <