nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 91

From: Brandon Ross <bross () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:26:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Rudolph Daniel wrote:

We all are waiving flags about the return of one solitary /8 to ARIN, (which
is a good thing)  but should we not waive flags about new v6 networks too?

Then I would also like to point out that Interop is fully dual-stacked both for exhibitors and the attendee wireless network.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                               ICQ:  2269442