nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN recognizes Interop for return of more than 99% of 45/8 address block

From: Brandon Ross <bross () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:47:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Brandon Ross wrote:

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Jeroen Massar wrote:

[John, is 45.127.0.0/16 one of the two blocks they keep, or is it
hijacked already? :) ]

I can authoritatively say, yes it is.

I spoke too soon. It is not hijacked, it's simply old cruft from an old show that we didn't have removed. We'll take care of it shortly.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                               ICQ:  2269442