nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Digest, Vol 33, Issue 91

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:48:40 -0700

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Rudolph Daniel <rudi.daniel () gmail com> wrote:
We all are waiving flags about the return of one solitary /8 to ARIN, (which
is a good thing)  but should we not waive flags about new v6 networks too?

Let us waive the flags also for the v6 adopters...I think we need to
evangelize v6 even more than we are already doing.

RD

*heh*  If we're going to waive anything, let it be fees.  ;D

Waving, on the other hand, would be an exercise best left
to the flags.  ^_^;

Matt
(*takes off the pedant hat, and slips back into the darkest corner of the room*)