nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network management software with high detailed traffic report

From: Sergey Voropaev <serge.devorop () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:59:20 +0300

I work on this way too. There ais no problem with netflow-sensor. But I can
not find good inexpensive collector for Windows which can collect data and
do graphic report.

On 26 November 2010 10:06, Dobbins, Roland <rdobbins () arbor net> wrote:

On Nov 26, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Sergey Voropaev wrote:

 Our task - is to find such applications and report to management and
developers a problem. Also if we'll be aware about it we could configure
QoS.

One place to start would be an open-source NetFlow collector/analyzer like
nfdump/nfsen:

<http://nfdump.sourceforge.net/>

<http://nfsen.sourceforge.net/>

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () arbor net> // <http://www.arbornetworks.com>