nanog mailing list archives

RE: Mikrotik BGP Question

From: "Lorell Hathcock" <lorell () hathcock org>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:55:57 -0500

We are putting a private PTP metro ethernet (fiber based) link between the
two locations.  And both locations will have one internet connection.

I am reading that Mikrotik has a memory leak in its BGP implementation.  Any
more info about this?

Sincerely,

Lorell Hathcock

OfficeConnect.net | 832-665-3400 x101 (o) | 832-782-4656 (c)
713-992-2343 (f) | lorell () officeconnect net
Texas State Security Contractor License | ONSSI Certified Channel Partner
Axis Communications Channel Partner | BICSI Corporate Member
Leviton Authorized Installer