nanog mailing list archives

Re: Rate of growth on IPv6 not fast enough?

From: Mark Smith <nanog () 85d5b20a518b8f6864949bd940457dc124746ddc nosense org>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 01:48:43 +0930

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:25:43 -0500
Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net> wrote:

On 4/22/2010 10:17, Charles Mills wrote:
I think he was actually quoting the movie.  They always called Harvey
Korman's character "Hedy" and he'd always correct them with "That's
Hedley" in a most disapproving tone.

Oh.

The only thing I watch less-of than TV is movies.

Say....did they ever make a sequel to "Crocodile Dundee"?
--

Yep. Every Australian has probably seen that too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092493/

(you have no idea how big our butter knives are these days, all because
of that movie)

Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca