nanog mailing list archives

Re: Are we really this helpless? (Re: isprime DOS in progress)

From: Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon () blacklotus net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:13:33 -0500

I respectfully disagree. Network engineers have to keep up with many
tasks and preventing DoS/DDoS should be the responsibility of
everyone. I see more folks worried about spam than they are actual
security.

My two cents.

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon () blacklotus net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.