nanog mailing list archives

Re: FCCs RFC for the Definition of Broadband

From: Roy <r.engehausen () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:20:59 -0700

We are talking government handouts here and they never make sense....

jim deleskie wrote:
Why should I person be disadvantage from another in the same country,
maybe its the Canadian in me, but isn't there something in the
founding documents of the US that define's all men as being equal.  I
though it was Orewell that made some more equal then others. :)

-jim