nanog mailing list archives

Re: GoDaddy.com shuts down entire data center?

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () JustThe net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:37:27 -0800

Joe McGuckin wrote:

On the other hand �, I'm not comfortable with the idea that an organization
that provides network infrastructure services under the aegis of the US
Government could unilaterally revoke those services for something that is
not illegal.

You could say I do that. I am not a registrar, but I do host DNS for many domains. So if my customer spams and I cut them off, including DNS, do you have a problem with that too?

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Company website: http://JustThe.net/