nanog mailing list archives

Anyone heard of INOC-DBA?

From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:34:16 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
Until someone invents a universally recognized system where you can call
and say "Hi I'm CCIE #12345, I'm certified to know what I'm talking about
and I have an actual network issue, please transfer me to someone with
clue", we're going to continue to see the problem of letting the legit
calls through while seperating out the calls from J. Random Crackmonkey

How about INOC-DBA, which is supposed to have a clue threshold you
obtained an ASN by some means in order to have a dial-by-asn phone.