nanog mailing list archives

Re: SORBS Contact

From: Nachman Yaakov Ziskind <awacs () ziskind us>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:22:33 -0400

I don't know what your problem is, but you're not making things any better
by refusing to fix listings that aren't incorrect or, in some cases, never
were.

IMHO, it's not about making things 'better' - we don't expect NANOG'ers
to be any more altruistic than other folk. It's about consumer
protection, as the anti-spammers always say; if $BLACKLIST does a good
job, we keep it. If it screws up too much, we go elsewhere. So Matt has
an incentive to be correct, I should think.

--
Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       awacs () ziskind us
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law           http://ziskind.us