nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 news

From: "Christopher L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow () mci com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 03:01:50 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Susan Harris wrote:

there is no hope in having operators explain to ietf that the current path
is fruitless? certainly they can be made to see the light, yes?

you have not spent much time with the ivtf, have you?

Actually Chris has been extremely active in the IETF - his draft on
current/desired router filtering capabilities is something that's been
needed for a while (draft-morrow-filter-caps-01.)

doh, supposedly it's a WG document now, but honestly I just have a big
mouth, George Jones provided most of the content and guidance... I just
tried to hang myself with the xml authoring 'tools' :(

I do hope to gain more ietf experience though... (I may bring a hard hat
this time around)