nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fundamental changes to Internet architecture

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:43:40 -0400

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 09:50:03AM -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
the problem is that there are really no fundamentally new great
concepts.  so this is likely doomed to be yet another second
system syndrome.

And the world demand for computers might someday approach 100?

How do we *know* there are no fundamentally new great concepts ...
unless we *try a lot of stuff*.

How many light bulbs did Edison throw away?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
Designer                +-Internetworking------+----------+           RFC 2100

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me