nanog mailing list archives

Re: Genuity/L3 "Motion Granted"?

From: Martin Hannigan <hannigan () fugawi net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:40:48 -0500

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 06:17:19PM +0000, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

I received a document with an attached "exhibit 1" in december listing my
genuity service contract which was for "contracts to be assumed and assigned to
purchaser"

.. some others have since come but i've not had the one you mention. perhaps its
in the post?

from what i can see all genuity staff are either gone or assimilated, i think
you would be best

a) opening a support ticket in the usual way
b) try level3 customer service (i got this number before as a genuity cust
1-800-958-2945)

c) Take the legal matter to your telecom attorney and let them tell you
your standing. These are complex legal issues that I wouldn't rely on
the NOC number to get an answer. Level 3 Legal doesn't work for the
customers. They work for Level 3.

[ arguments of good customer service stipulated ]

-M