nanog mailing list archives

Re: Sobigf + BGP

From: Adam Maloney <adamm () sihope com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:02:20 -0500 (CDT)

And my wife said 2 days at fortuneteller camp was a waste of money - Hah!

This is neat, maybe I can make some more stuff happen.  "Tomorrow I will
win the lottery."  "My next Qwest bill will be correct."

Incidentally, I'd dump that stock you just bought - the CEO of that
company is going to be involved in a little "incident" next week involving
2 goats, a paper mache' reconstruction of the Eiffel tower, and a well
known youth organization.

The oracle has spoken :)

When Blaster hit back on Aug 11, I remembered an earlier NANOG post that I
saw:

Subject: Re: Microsoft.com attack?