nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dave Farber comments on Re: Major Labels v. Backbones

From: senthil ayyasamy <mplsgeek () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

  "David Farber, a University of Pennsylvania
computer scientist and an
  early architect of the Internet, filed an
affidavit in the case, saying
  it would be relatively easy for the Internet
companies to block the
  Internet address of the Web site without
disrupting other traffic.

  Dave farber's explanation in his IP list regarding
the affidavit.