nanog mailing list archives

Re: exponential route prefix growth, was: Re: The Cidr Report

From: Andrew Brown <twofsonet () graffiti com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:57:08 -0400

Take a look at:

http://www.fox-den.com/routes/

Had to look at it real hard until I realized your graphs are growing to
the right vs the standard MRTG output.

mrtg makes more sense to me that way also.  after all, being
of...uh..."english" extraction, i read just about everything else from
left to right, so expecting time to rise to the right doesn't seem
that far off the mark.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
codewarrior () daemon org             * "ah!  i see you have the internet