Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Sample Contracts for Pen Testing

From: Stephen Haywood <stephen () averagesecurityguy info>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:01:06 -0400

It's not a contract, but Pentest-Standard.org has a lot of good information
to think about concerning contracts and pre-engagment planning.
http://www.pentest-standard.org/index.php/Pre-engagement

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Chip <jeffschips () gmail com> wrote:

 Hello All,

Would anyone have a sample pentest contract or direct me to where I can
find such a contract?

I am most interested in something that would allow our affiliates' company
to conduct test phishing and smishing emails/sms.

Or any insights into this particular scenario would be appreciated,
particularly as it relates to sending smishing and phishing emails to
employees who bring their own wireless devices into a company environment
and use the company's network, as well as those employees who use their
company-owned wirelessly connected devices at the workplace.

Thanks!

--
Stephen Haywood
Information Security Consultant