Metasploit mailing list archives

Sample Contracts for Pen Testing

From: Chip <jeffschips () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:06:39 -0400

Hello All,

Would anyone have a sample pentest contract or direct me to where I can
find such a contract?

I am most interested in something that would allow our affiliates'
company to conduct test phishing and smishing emails/sms.

Or any insights into this particular scenario would be appreciated,
particularly as it relates to sending smishing and phishing emails to
employees who bring their own wireless devices into a company
environment and use the company's network, as well as those employees
who use their company-owned wirelessly connected devices at the workplace.

Thanks!