Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Sample Contracts for Pen Testing

From: Giles Coochey <giles () coochey net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:00:18 +0100

On 27/08/2012 18:06, Chip wrote:
Hello All,

Would anyone have a sample pentest contract or direct me to where I can find such a contract?

I am most interested in something that would allow our affiliates' company to conduct test phishing and smishing emails/sms.

Or any insights into this particular scenario would be appreciated, particularly as it relates to sending smishing and phishing emails to employees who bring their own wireless devices into a company environment and use the company's network, as well as those employees who use their company-owned wirelessly connected devices at the workplace.

Thanks!

I would suspect that the contract specifics would pretty much depend on the legal jurisdiction that you intend to carry out your pen-test in and from.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd