Metasploit mailing list archives

An extra repository for exploits got by mailinglist

From: eresemeth at gmail.com (Rory Garton Smith)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:40:20 +0800

ehh, i trust the framework enough, cause I guess one of the reasons I use it
is to enhance my knowledge of the programming of exploits yourself, and that
if you can't read the actual code of the exploit to see what it does (and
whether its non internally malicious) you're a bit of a script kiddy. So yeh
I guess the only reason you'd have that problem is if that were true. But
still you have a point I suppose
Rory