Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit pen testing questions

From: ITorres at litronic.com (Israel Torres)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:49:27 -0800

use tftp in conjunction with a free tftp server(TFTPD32), windows boxes by default come with tftp.
TFTPD32's home page is http://tftpd32.jounin.net.

Israel Torres

tftp

Transfers files to and from a remote computer running the TFTP service.

TFTP [-i] host [GET | PUT] source [destination]

  -i              Specifies binary image transfer mode (also called
                  octet). In binary image mode the file is moved
                  literally, byte by byte. Use this mode when
                  transferring binary files.
  host            Specifies the local or remote host.
  GET             Transfers the file destination on the remote host to
                  the file source on the local host.
  PUT             Transfers the file source on the local host to
                  the file destination on the remote host.
  source          Specifies the file to transfer.
  destination     Specifies where to transfer the file.