Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: Digital Destruction Was Worst Imaginable

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 01:44:27 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhuggins () firstcommand com>
Cc: Art Fierro <afierro () fbi gov>

I for one know where my local Infragard outreach coordinator was, he
was contacting members within minutes of the attack and kept us up to
date with everything that was going on.

Negativism of this sort is based on a lack of knowledge, become
involved and you will see that the government was active in helping
identify issues, clarify what was really happening and educating the
membership and non members.

I can back this up with 370 members of our local infrastructure group.
Very respectfully
Michael