Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: Digital Destruction Was Worst Imaginable

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:26:30 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Rob Rosenberger <junkmail () barnowl com>

  >>For several tense hours on Sept. 11, the nation was deaf,
  >>dumb and blind due to the "absolutely massive" loss of
  >>communications infrastructure resulting from the collapse
  >>of the World Trade Center, a senior government official

Once again, I ask the all-important philosophical question.  Where was
FBI NIPC when we needed them to protect the critical infrastructures
as dictated by their presidential decree?

Answer: they were too busy hunting for Osama bin Virus.

Rob

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.