Interesting People mailing list archives

Not "cool" yet?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:59:34 -0700

From: Steven J. Manning [sjmanning () fymc com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 5:16 PM
To: David Farber
Subject: Not "cool" yet?

Hi Dave.

For IP if you wish....

Hello Dr. Zimmer.

A question...

You focused on a very specific and what may become a most critical issue for all search engines.  Privacy.

I spent, made a good effort, rather, to spend a bit of time on CUIL.  I found it quintessentially opposite to their
intent.  Unwieldy, over broad, nearly paralytic in detail and lacking in intuitive process.

Is my visit premature, along the lines of expecting good things from a restaurant on an opening night?

Thanks and regards.

Steve.
--

Steven J. Manning

CEO

FYMCorporation          Ctoads LLC

                                    Clean Thoughts On A Dirty Wall™

www.fymc.com<http://www.fymc.com/>            www.ctoads.com<http://www.ctoads.com/>

www.alleyfights.com<http://www.alleyfights.com>

sjmanning () fymc com<mailto:sjmanning () fymc com>

Direct Dial:  818.728.1228.151

creative by FYMC®

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF COMMUNICATIONS NOTICE:

THIS MESSAGE AS WELL MESSAGES THAT MAY BE THREADED TO IT, AS WELL AS DOCUMENTS, FILES AND PREVIOUS EMALIS THAT MAY BE
ATTACHED TO IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED INFORMATION INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM
IT IS ADDRESSED.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
distribution, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by E-Mail.  Do not disclose the contents to anyone or retain any
portion of this message.

E-MAIL CAN BE ALTERED, INTERCEPTED AND READ BY PERSONS OTHER THAN THOSE FOR WHOM THE MESSAGES ARE INTENDED!  Therefore,
unless encrypted and signed, the integrity of this and all other electronic communications cannot be guaranteed.