Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Locked In a Cell: How Cell Phone Early Termination Fees Hurt Consumers

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:00:54 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gerry Faulhaber <gerry-faulhaber () mchsi com>
Date: October 10, 2005 2:12:10 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on Locked In a Cell: How Cell Phone Early Termination Fees Hurt Consumers

Dave [for IP]--

Could we hear from an IPer who is either with Verizon Wireless/ Cingular/Sprint or who has direct experience with real world data? Are there differences across carriers? (Normally, if there's an anticompetitive practice going on, I would expect this to become a dimension of competition)

Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>